MSET’s Affiliate Program
MSET offers services to resident and nonresident clients wishing to initiate or expand their business at Stennis Space Center and in the Gulf South region. Two types of affiliates exist, MSET tenants and Affiliates, depending on whether a lease agreement is or will be in place for MSET space. Separate lists of services are maintained for MSET tenants and Affiliates.
The program is fee-based with a fee structure associated with the size of the client company.
Rates for the program range from $500 to $1,500 for an annual contract.
To apply, a potential affiliate must complete and submit the application.Click here for Affiliate Application Form.
Once reviewed, MSET will contact the company representative listed on the form concerning acceptance into the program or to answer questions a company may have for MSET.
- Click here for a List of Affiliate Services – MSET Affiliate Companies (PDF)
- Click here for Affiliate Application Form
- Click here for the Master Relationship Agreement (PDF)
MSET Affiliate Companies List of Services
Assistance with Stennis business development
- Review of corporate capabilities matched to local federal agencies and large companies best suited to procure those services
- E-introductions to relevant organizations and/or potential strategic partners
- List of Stennis-based and other local Small Business Specialists with contact information
- Additional assistance in identifying next steps to prepare Affiliate Company for doing business with federal agencies and prime contractors
- Weekly summary of FedBizOps announcements addressing Stennis requirements
MSET’s TAP – Teaming Assistance Program
- Affiliate Company contact information provided to those looking for strategic partners in company’s core competencies
- MSET will assist in identifying strategic team members for Affiliate Companies looking to bid on local contracts
Profile listed on MSET’s website
MSET’s Mentor Program
- Access to experts in various business-related fields beginning at no cost
- Participation in Mentor-provided seminars
Access to MSET programs at no charge:
- Lunch & Learns for up to two employees (second Thursday of each month). Speakers are solicited from local Stennis agencies and prime contractors. Presentations focus on the work performed at Stennis and in the region, as well as how to do business with the agency/company.
- MSET Hosted Presentations (scheduled as identified). Speakers are solicited who provide information relevant to the larger Stennis community. Topics include large procurement opportunities, “how to” seminars, as well as topics of regional interest.
- Reduced or no cost for MSET-hosted events as feasible.
Marketing and PR Support
- Press releases on company accomplishments
- Preferential consideration at MSET-identified opportunities
- Fee-based development of marketing materials
Fee-based assistance with government contracting issues
- Review of Sources Sought/Requests for Proposals to ensure compliant submission
- Review of awarded contract to understand milestones and deliverables
- Red Team reviews of proposals
- Assistance with contractual issues
Stennis address c/o MSET
Building 1103 Suite 143
Stennis, Mississippi 39529
Secure mail and package handling
Affiliate Company POC will be notified immediately of packages/letters requiring signature arriving at MSET to arrange pick-up. MSET will contact Affiliate on monthly basis if standard mail is received.
Fee based Admin support
Use of MSET resources:
- Conference room (max occupancy 40 persons/ Meeting rooms, AV equipment, and Internet access must be reserved; available on a first-come/first-served basis)
- Library meeting space (6-8 persons)
Identification of education/training opportunities available at Stennis campus
Access to Stennis services:
- Laboratory Services
- Multimedia and Video Services
- Additional Meeting Facilities